Toyota 22RE Long Block (85-95) Performance Package
Upgraded Cam and Springs. Port and Polished Head. Stainless steel valves (Oversized valves). Rotating Assembly is Balanced. Comes with surfaced flywheel and crank pulley.
Our 22R-E Performance engine comes with a new ITM head casting that are cast thicker in problem areas and give more space around the fire rings; these improvements help with head gasket issues. What makes our motor unique is that we install an upgraded cam and springs; we’ve found that this adds a little extra power and offers a little more low end torque when pulling grades.
*NOTE: SHIPPING MUST BE TO AND FROM A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A FORKLIFT OR LOADING DOCK. If you do not have one, type 123 TERMINAL as your shipping address and we will ship it to a terminal near you.
Our motors come with:
- NEW NPR Hyper-Eutectic Pistons and Rings
- NEW King Bearings and Thrust Washer
- NEW H.D. Timing Chain Set (w/ Nylon-Coated Steel Guides)
- NEW Timing Cover (Milled to the Deck Surface of the Block)
- NEW Oil Pump
- Full Gasket Set (Including All Gaskets Needed For Install)
- Assembled With MLS Head Gaskets
- NEW Valve Springs
- NEW Valve Guides and Seals
- NEW Delta Camshaft
- NEW Brass Soft Plugs and Oil Galley Plugs
- Reconditioned Rocker Arm Assembly
- All of our motors are pre spun on our SIM test machine before leaving our facility which allows us to check compression, valve adjustment and oil pressure to ensure that you are getting the best quality product possible.
Performance Package Also Includes:
> Port and Polished Head
- Less resistance and more aerodynamic
> Upgraded Cam and Springs
- 260 Grind: 8 – 10 More Horsepower
- 272 Grind: 15 – 20 More Horsepower (if you run headers; we recommend Pace Setter)
> Stainless steel valves (Oversized valves)
- 45.5 mm intake valves
- 37.5 mm exhaust valves
- Reduced Shank Swirl Polished
> Rotating Assembly is Balanced
- No vibrations, providing smoother operation
> Comes with surfaced flywheel and crank pulley
- MUST provide year and model of the vehicle and size of flywheel
- Flywheel & crank pulley cores must be returned with engine core
Note: To maintain originality – if preferred we can rebuild your original motor. The cost for the rebuilding process is the same, whether it’s exchange or rebuilding your own, since every engine gets our 5-Star treatment.
This engine carries a 12 month / 12,000 mile workmanship warranty. No warranty on performance parts.
|Dimensions||48 × 42 × 20 in|